10 ways to improvise your day. The reboot.
1. Walk a different hall, drive a different route, take a different path.
2. Actually "hear" what is being said to you, not just the words.
3. Talk in an accent at Starbucks.
4. Speak your truth to someone with whom you haven't been lately.
5. Wing something you hadn't intended to wing.
6. Do something new every chance you get.
7. Close your eyes. Big breath. Open your eyes. Be present.
8. Take a risk---big or small. Just take a risk.
9. Say yes to 3 things suggested or asked.
10. Be more of who you are.